Find your home in Balch Springs, TX
Balch Springs sits just south of Mesquite and is bisected nearly perfectly by I-635. Portions of it expand south of I-20 as well. Both Dallas Independent School District and Mesquite Independent School District serve residents within the Balch Spring limits.
Area Attractions and Things to do Near Balch Springs
- Many area residents enjoy living in Balch Springs because of its great location close enough but far enough away from the city. Make a night of it and venture 16 miles west to Downtown Dallas for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Just a few miles north of Balch Springs in Mesquite is the Mesquite ProRodeo, attracting visitors nationwide. The venue event hosts corporate events, weddings, rehearsal dinners and private concerts!
- Stay a while in Mesquite at Town East Mall, home to more than 185 stores including Dillard’s, Macy’s, JCPenney and Sears.
- Schools: Dallas ISD (972) 925-3700 and Mesquite ISD (972) 288-6411.
- Gas: Atmos Energy (888) 286-6700
- Water: City of Balch Springs (972) 286-4477
- Trash days vary by your location. Contact the City of Balch Springs Community Waste Disposal website for details.
- Balch Springs Non-Emergency: (972) 557-6000
- STAR: The Balch Springs Midtown Express and Seagoville Express connects you to the DART Rail Green Line at the Buckner Station.
- City of Garland Animal Services:** (972) 205-3570, option 4.
- Social Security Office: (800) 772-1213
- License Plates/Vehicle Registration: (214) 653-7811