Find peaceful suburban living in Casa View
In the northeastern portion of Dallas county lies a small residential neighborhood called Casa View. Sometimes synonymous with adjoining Casa Linda neighborhood, Casa View sits minutes from White Rock Lake and is bordered by Bucker Boulevard, Garland Rd, I-635 and Oates to the border of Mesquite.
This affordable corner of East Dallas is certainly on the rise in recent years; crime rates have dropped, property values have soared, and people who move there tend to stay there. The area is highly concentrated with single-family homes and features one of Dallas’ largest collections of mid-century modern homes designed by famous architect Cliff May.
Area Attractions and Things to do Near Casa View
- Enjoy a down-home Mexican meal at Los Rancheros Mexican Restaurant, offering live music, happy hour specials and delicious food.
- Less than 5 miles away is the magnificent White Rock Lake, a 1,015-acre city lake with so much to do. There is a 9-mile hike and bike trail, a dog park, pavilions, boat ramps, fishing piers, kayaks for rent and buildings for rent. Within the area also lies the Dallas Arboretum!
- Visit the Harry Stone Recreation Center, featuring meeting space, gymnasiums, a fitness center and a variety of programs for Casa View residents to participate in.
- Schools: Dallas ISD (972) 925-3700
- Gas: Atmos Energy (888) 286-6700
- Water: City of Dallas (214) 651-1441
- Trash days vary by your location. Contact the City of Balch Springs Community Waste Disposal website for details.
- Dallas Non-Emergency: (214) 744-4444
- Dallas Animal Services: (214) 670-6800
- Social Security Office: (800) 772-1213
- License Plates/Vehicle Registration: (214) 653-7811