Make the big move to Grand Prairie, TX
Situated about halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth, and within three differnet counties, Grand Prairie has become a popular landing spot because of its good schools and thriving entertainment venues.
Attractions and Things to do Near Grand Prairie
- Prairie Lights, a drive-through holiday light park open Thanksgiving Day to Christmas Eve. Take the family out to see more than 4-million lights along two decorated miles, stop for shopping and fun inside the Holiday Village, then finish the night off driving through the world’s largest light tunnel.
- Spend the warm afternoons on the beaches of Joe Pool Lake at Lynn Creek Park. With festivities like boat ramps, beach volleyball, a full-service marina and natural surface trails, everyone can have fun.
- Shop the Grand Prairie Premium Outlets, featuring more than 110 stores including Michael Kors, Tommy Bahama, Under Armour, Coach and much more.
- Gas: Atmos Energy (888) 286-6700
- Water: City of Grand Prairie (972) 237-8200
- Trash Collection: City of Grand Prairie website.
- Grand Prairie Non-Emergency: (972) 237-8700
- Grand Connection: The city’s transit system Grand Connection is available for those who are 60 years of age or older, or have a physical or mental disability.
- Grand Prairie Animal Services: (972) 237-8575
- Social Security Office: (800) 772-1213
- License Plates/Vehicle Registration: (214) 653-7811
- Grand Prairie ISD: (972) 264-6141