Our Rental Process
We will continue to accept applications on our houses for rent in Dallas, TX until an application has been cleared and the security deposit has been paid. Submitting an application for a home does not guarantee a lease agreement for the home. Applying for a home does not mean that other people cannot too apply for the home. It is your responsibility to complete and verify the accuracy of the information provided in the application, and the more honest and detailed you are, the faster we are able to reach a decision. If information is missing/incomplete, it will delay the process. We do not process applications until all applicants ages 18 and over have paid the application fee.
To qualify for one of our houses for rent in Dallas, TX, the total annual household income must be at least 3x the annual rent. If any applicant has an active mortgage then the annual household income must be at least 7x the annual rent.
All properties require a one-month deposit. Additional deposits may be required based on information discovered in the employment/rental history check. Paying the full deposit will remove the property from the market.
All initial leases are for 12-month minimum terms. Leases may renew for one additional year with an adjustment for taxes, insurance, or other market factors, at the discretion of the Property Director.
We are a pet-friendly property management company! Our policy is up to 3 pets. Each pet requires a $300 non-refundable pet fee, plus an additional $20 per pet per month pet rent.
Each applicant will be required to submit an application and complete all required verification forms. During the application process, we look at the following for each applicant. Applicant’s rental, employment, credit and criminal history are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Application Documents & Qualifications:
- A copy of a state ID or Driver’s License
- A valid social security card or Resident Alien Card
- An application, emergency contact form, and initialed terms and conditions form
- Last two months of check stubs. If self-employed, last two year’s tax returns and previous six months of bank statements
- Employment Verification Authorization and release for any job in the last three years
- Rental Authorization Form and release for any rental in the last three years. We look for evictions and owed debt.
- Payment of the application ($75.00 per adult) to cover the cost of a credit and background chec. If there are 2 or more evictions, it is grounds for denial. We look for debt owed to utility companies and landlords.
- A copy of your current water and electric bill. If your current apartment is paying these, a copy of your lease that shows what is paid will suffice.